Chilled Water Thermal Energy Storage (TES) System
- Sensible Heat based Thermal Energy Storage (TES) System.
- It is a type of Thermal Energy Storage (TES) System operated at off-peak hours to make cold water (approx. 4°C) in a tank for air-conditioning or for cooling process during peak hours in the daytime.
- The core component in Chilled Water TES System
- Decides the thickness of thermal boundary layer
- Various shapes (radial, octagonal, H-shape, etc.)
- Lime owns proprietary design and construction, as recommended by ASHRAE U.S.A guideline)
- Low initial investment cost
- Low operational cost
- Environmentally friendly system
- Effective temperature distribution of thermal storage tank